Key-Holding / 24-hour Response
With a wealth of experience gained during our many years in the business we are the first choice when it comes to Key-Holding.
Our response time is second to none due to the vast amount of ongoing contracts we have secured throughout the North West over the years.
- We can confidently guarantee to respond to any alarm within 15 minutes of the initial call from the Alarm Control Centre.
- How many times have you arrived home from a hard days work and received that dreaded call, usually at the most inconvenient times? I think we can all agree that it can be very disruptive.
- How would you deal with coming face-to-face with an intruder, particularly if they had a knife or some other weapon?
Do you really want to take the risk?
Our guards are fully trained to deal with difficult situations and know how to react, giving you full peace of mind that you will not find yourself in this predicament. Just think, no more interrupted meal times or missed days out with the family or friends. Give the keys to us and enjoy your leisure time. After all, I am sure you spend enough time at work as it is. This service is fast becoming our most popular as it is the most costeffective way to secure your premises.
Nowadays, most businesses rely on control rooms to monitor the on-site cameras. Unfortunately, this service alone has proven to be insufficient as the control room are only a monitoring service and cannot prevent a crime taking place.
This is where we come in
The control room will call us if they have an alarm activation or if they see anyone on the cameras. We then attend the site and make sure everything is secure and that there are no intruders on site. We will then make a report which will be forwarded to you.
Static Guards - Corporate Division
This service offers you complete peace of mind around the clock. You choose the hours you wish the building to be manned depending on your company's individual needs.
Warehouses and Outdoor Sites
- We can supply a fully trained, uniformed guard to man your reception area during office hours or through the night.
- All of the guards we use have great customer service skills and will carry out their duties with integrity and professionalism at all times.
Mobile Patrol Units
- All of our sites are manned by one guard, however, back-up is always within a five-mile radius and can be called upon as and when the need arises. We will normally supply a static caravan for the guard to use as a base. We would then carry out surveillance and regular patrols of the premises.
- Generally, the presence of a guard is enough of a deterrent to prevent a crime but in the event of any attempted break-in our guards are fully trained to deal with any situation that may arise.
- In the event of any attempted break-in a full report will be forwarded to you.
This service is geared towards the client that needs to use us on a more periodical basis. We will visit your premises randomly, at times specified by yourself.
- All of our patrol personnel are accompanied by a dog which is always a good deterrent to any potential intruder.
- On arrival at the site our guard will carry out a full patrol and make out a report if they find anything is not as it should be.
- As with all of our services, back-up is only a call away if the need arises.
- We can tailor-make a package to suit the needs of your business and can offer you total flexibility at all times, thus allowing you to change the hours of patrol as and when you need to.
- The other great advantage of this service is that, as you are choosing the hours we work, you are in control of the cost, allowing you to work to your own budget.